5610 Williams Dr
Cap Rate: 4.65%
Building Size: Approx. 4,190 Sq. Ft.
Lot Size: Approx. 1.16 Acres
Type: Single-Tenant / Retail
Sub Category: Convenience / Gas
Year Built: 2020
- 2020 Construction 4,190+/- SF Building on 1.16 +/- Acre Site
- New 15-year Corporate NNN Lease with 10% rental increases every 5-years
- Strategically located in a popular corner on the SEC of Williams Dr. (21,527 VPD) and Jim Hoggs Rd.
- As of 3/23/2020, 7-Eleven Stores Plan to Add 20K Jobs to Meet Demand
- 4-miles from Georgetown Municipal Airport | Close proximity to Austin International Airport (30,000 passengers/annually) | 8-miles north of Round Rock, TX and Dell HQ (11,100 employees).
- Georgetown, TX is the 7th fastest growing city in the USA | 28-miles north of downtown Austin, TX
- Greater Austin (MSA) | Population 1M+ | One of the fastest growing cities in the nation